off to work

off to work
make him work for a living

Friday, December 12, 2008

days of christmas

on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me a bowl of smashed pees.
on the second day of christmas my true love gave to me some clippers to trimm the tree.
on the third day of christmas my true love gave to me three soggy french fries
on the forth day of christmas my true love gave to me four crediter a calling (every hour)
on the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me five moldy things (from the fridge)
on the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me six people lieing to me (telling me they will be good)
on the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me seven kids a screaming!
on the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me eight ice creams a melting
on the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me nine kids a sceamen (I want candy)
on the tenth day of chistmas my true love gave to me ten puppies peeing (on my carpet)
on the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me eleven sinks a clogging
on the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me twelve minutes of peace and quiet. (thank you)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Did you write that yourself? Sounds like life has been fun for you on these 12 days of Christmas. At least you got the peace at the end. We've been praying for you guys and all the rest of the kids, just wanted you to know. We love ya!

Dan Christensen said...

yah i wrote it just off the top of my head. true to life though so it wasnt hard