off to work

off to work
make him work for a living

Friday, January 1, 2010

getting better

thanks for the concern and prayers from everyone. I am so thankful that its a new year and I have a chance to make a fresh start. This last year has been a hard but things are getting a little better, or maybe we are just getting used to it. Elisha has been able to get her cash aid and SSI so she is not such a burden money wise. She still has tantrums that make me wonder what the heck we are thinking haveing her here. Over all she has been manageable thanks to Beth mostly. I hope ya all had a good new years eve thing, we didn't do much of anything. Cody had not taken a nap so he was getting a little cracky so we just did the home thing. I just want to end by saying good ridens to 2009.

No comments: