off to work

off to work
make him work for a living

Saturday, May 16, 2009

bummed out

I am bummed out. Why you may ask? welllllllllll I thought that I was going to get a good grade on my group presentation and pass the class. I did not get the grade that I wanted because I crashed and burned, thus the bummyness. I may not be passing the class thusly not graduating. I will have to wait a year to retake the class but I will retake it because I do not quit.
On a brighter note, I got a job helping people with disabilities and hardships. I will be going to clients homes and teaching them social skills and helping them get back on track. Anyway, pray for me life is up and down for me but I can take it.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Dang Dan! Sorry about the class. I hope it all works out for you. Like you said, just keep trying and you'll get it. That's great about your new job! Maybe life will be better for us Christensen's job-wise this year! Love YA, KEEP TRUCKIN'