off to work

off to work
make him work for a living

Friday, February 13, 2009

how a bout this

Hay every one happy Valentines Day I have been inspired by all the cards that had to put together for Joey’s class. Why does all the greeting cards have to be so upbeat? I have come up with apathy cards. My first is card says “happy whatever” with a nice smiley face. Inside it says, “well here you go” with plenty of room to write your true feelings or not. All cards are hand made when I feel like it so order some and you will get them when ever.
I have begun my final semester and will be graduating in May. If you want to attend the ceremony let me know. We will have a killer party some time after. I’ll let you know details when I find out how many people want to come. Life has been busy and fun and I have taken some photos but have a lack of time to post them but I will get them up soon.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You're funny Dan. I like your card. It would make me laugh if I got that from you! I'm excited that you are graduating, I wish we could be there, who knows, maybe we will! Jacob IS jobless so you never know what will happen. We love ya! Becky

andthenthereweretwo said...

I'll come to your ceremony!-Mary